Friday 16 July 2010

Team Blue

Well at the last minute we caved, we flipped a coin and it told us we should find out the sex of our baby. So into the scan we went, my first thought filled with hoping that the baby was doing to be okay – I wasn’t even sure I would have remembered to ask about the sex if Ant hadn’t have brought it up. I was too amazed watching my tiny little baby on the screen, just like Joshua he was hiding his face behind his hands. Cute.

So then she told us, you are having a boy. (Even though she said it can’t be 100%) I had a feeling it was going to be a boy and I was right. Boy or girl, blue or pink, ultimately I would have been over the moon either way. Since finding out I’m on team blue, I’m getting more and more excited – all the positives of having a boy coming to me.

I know most people wanted me to have a girl so big fat Pfft to the lot of you because I can’t change it. I already have one amazing little boy, the cutest, happiest, cheekiest little boy in the world (I’m not biased honest) and now I am going to have another. Two little boys who will light up my world, make me smile when I'm having a bad day. They might be the same; they might be different who cares. They’ll be brothers and hopefully the best of friends. They’ll only be 17 months apart, so they’ll grow up together – play together when little and drink together when they are older. Now that’s a scary thought! They can share a room for longer than if we’d have had one of each, meaning that we are not stressing over needing to buy a new house when we totally can’t afford one.

Saves us a fortune in clothes to, as we can reuse Joshua’s, although that didn’t stop me rushing out and buying a cute little outfit.

I tried to upload some pics, but I can't steal them so I will post some links instead. Okay the links won't work either, so if you really want to see you will have to copy and paste! *kicks blog*

"http://direct.asda.com/george/baby-clothes/boys/tigger-knitted-cardigan/GEM44964,default,pd.html
http://direct.asda.com/george/baby-clothes/boys/belted-tigger-jeans/GEM44968,default,pd.html

Isn’t the cardigan so cute? All fleecey and warm inside!

7 comments:

  1. Haha still remember the text we exchanged while you had to wait for the scan :p and how the both of you couldn't decide if you want to know or not. Well for the next baby you can pick what you prefer more ;)

    I know I was one of the persons who wanted you to have a girl :p but you know I'm very happy about another boy :D
    Fingers cross that No.2 will be as wonderful as Joshua :) you know if I will ever have a boy I want mine to be like your little monkey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* haha yea you must have thought us a little crazy :P

    Aww I know I said it earlier but it's so sweet that you would say that - shows how much you love my little boy. Maybe we can have a christening when you come again :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. thought?? I should you know I already know you are crazy rofl only joking :p

    Uhh another christening?? Haha you would only invite me so that I can help you and make a banoffe pie again or not lol But I will be there :D give me a shout and I come, I take every excuse to come over and get dressed nicely :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww those clothes are cute!

    I also wanted you to have a girl, but another boy will be wonderful for you. hope you are doing ok with your pregnancy, haven't spoken for a while its so busy round here tough juggling everything xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanja you insinuate I would use you for your banoffee pie making skills :P LMAO although might aswell make u useful if u are here! hehe
    But there will def be an invite!

    yea pregnancy is doing great, nice and easy so far Sarah thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found the topics about Blogs on IBICF and here I am! =)
    Clothes soo cute (as I love Winnie Pooh, have loads of stuff of it in my room, so :D)
    Another boy are great news as well, so you'll be the only woman in your family. Might be tough some days, but you can do it! =)
    So lucky everything is going fine with your pregnancy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found the topics about Blogs on IBICF and here I am! =)
    Clothes soo cute (as I love Winnie Pooh, have loads of stuff of it in my room, so :D)
    Another boy are great news as well, so you'll be the only woman in your family. Might be tough some days, but you can do it! =)
    So lucky everything is going fine with your pregnancy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete