Tuesday 25 September 2012

I want to blog

I used to blog quite often and when I did I really enjoyed it. I used to write stories too, often I would spend an evening sat at my laptop writing something or other. Then life took over, big changes happened and writing took a back seat. I keep thinking I would like to get back into it but I have no idea where to start. 

So I guess this is the first step, it's not a masterpiece. It's not really anything but it is a start. A start of what I am not sure, I think I would like to get back into blogging but I'm not really sure what angle to take. Should I stick with a mummy blog and write about my children? Or should I just make it a bit more random and blog about anything in my life that I feel like talking about? Do people have any thoughts?

Maybe I will write this and then not write anything again for months, I should try and find the time. Set a little time aside to write something


No comments:

Post a Comment