Monday 7 January 2013

Keep believing...


...Keep trying. Be happy. Don't get discouraged, things will work out."

This is going to be my moto this year because if last year taught me anything it taught me that things will work out no matter how hard they get. I already know this year is going to have some tough times but this is because I can no longer ignore certain things. However despite this I'm planning on making it a fun and positive year because as the saying goes life's too short to be miserable.

To start the year I am joining in January joy over at http://www.florencefinds.com/january-joy-2/ I won't be doing them in any particular order and I may not do them all but I am going to try and do as many as possible. I am pleased to say that I have already completed a handful. I am planning on doing a blog at the end of the month with more details on the ones I have accomplished. Or I may do a couple of posts and split it down, I haven't decided yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment