Wednesday 8 June 2011

Blogging and real life

Sometimes its hard to find a balance between the two and you can see from my lack of posts that real life has taken over just lately.

I blame the hubby, he's been off work for five weeks now (including our holiday) due to a knee operation so he's been invading my evenings. Resulting in me not even turning the laptop on never mind blogging.

So a quick catch up:

  • Hubbys had an operation on his knee
  • J has been ill yet again, tomorrow will be our third trip to the doctors in the past two weeks. More times than he went in this first year of his life. 
  • R has started to say 'mum,mum'
  • R is army crawling/belly shuffling. It's brilliant, although he makes a bee-line for everything he shouldn't have
  • Weaning is well under way and he is loving it.

I'll be back with some real posts soon, I’ve got a few ideas that I want to write up. If you want to hear more about anything let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment