Wednesday 8 June 2011

Thirty Day Music Challenge – Catch Up

I should have this finished by now, but my holiday happened in the middle of it and it’s been a bit hectic at home since we returned so I’ve not had a chance to do anymore days. At least I have a half decent excuse I’m not sure what someone else’s excuse is :P

Day 17 – A song that you hear often on the radio.

There are two that I instantly think of both of them I like, but I’m going to pick my favourite of the two.

Rihanna – Only Girl (In the world)


Day 18 – A song that you wish you heard on the radio

Easy, anything off Westlife album ‘Gravity’. The album is potential the best album of their career and the single they took from it didn’t showcase how great the album is. There are a few songs on the album that the lads even had a hand in writing, but they never seem to get the chance to show this off. Mark Feehily in particular is very talented and it would be nice if they got the recognition that they deserve for once.

The song I choose is ‘I will reach you,’


Day 19 – A song from your favourite Album 

I don’t have a favourite album; I have albums that are favourites for a certain time. At the moment my favourite album is gravity but as I have already picked a song from there for my last entry I will choose a different album.

Pink – So What

1 comment:

  1. love I Will Reach You, fab song it should definitely be played on the radio!

    ReplyDelete