Sunday 18 September 2011

A - Z of Me

I haven’t blogged in a while, no particular reason but I have been tagged…twice actually. Firstly by @MyLittlefamily at Ponderings of a first time Mum  and then by @plasticrosaries over at the pieces of me.

So here is my attempt.

ANORAK…Do you have a sad side? 
Some would say my love for boybands is sad, in fact my husband tells me this regularly.

BODY…What physical attribute would you most like to change?  
My height, I'd like to be slightly taller so that buyer trousers the right length wasn't completely impossible. 

CELEBRITY…Which one would you most like to date and why?  
Shane Filan, because he is bloody gorgeous! I could listen to him sing/talk all day.*swoons* I've also been slightly in love with him for about 14years. I’d run away with him tomorrow if he asked.

DEBUT …Tell us about your first ever blog post. What made you start blogging? 
I can't remember, it was on a blog I no longer have the link for. However on my old blog the first post was a reflection of my miscarriage, which led me to carry on blogging. A couple of years later I started my mummy blog.

ERROR …What’s been your biggest regret?  
A stupid drunken New Year’s Eve kiss many years ago with a friend that nearly cost me everything. Although it’s in the past now, and all parties involved have forgiven.

FUNNY – who’s making you laugh? 
My boys, they crack me up. The latest on is J saying to his little brother ‘Stay there…boy.’ Cracks me up, I don’t know where he gets it from.

GRAND…If we gave you one right now what would you spend it on?  
Difficult. So many things I want to do, buy new clothes. Decorate mine and the boy’s room, save and go on holiday. I'd probably spend a small amount and the rest would go to savings. Boring I know!

HOLIDAY… What’s your favourite destination?   
Tough one, but I'm going to go with Ireland. I always feel relaxed and like I've come home whenever I go there.

IRRITATE… What’s your most annoying habit?  
Probably having to know every tiny detail in advance of going somewhere. When we need to get up, when we need to leave, when we will arrive, lists of lists of stuff we need. I drive hubby slightly mad.

JOKER…Whats your favourite joke {the one that makes you laugh everytime you hear it}? 
I don't have one, I don't tend to find jokes that funny.

KENNEL… Do you have any pets?  
A four year old Labrador we've had since he was a pup. A cat we adopted and two anti-social rabbits! 

LOVE…Are you single, married, engaged, living with a long term partner?  
Married.

MEAL… Whats your ultimate starter, main and dessert? 
I'm not really one for starters; I like to save room for pudding. We usually have cheesey garlic bread. Then I'd love a nice duck breast, followed by crème Brulee.

NOW…If you could be anywhere right now where would you be and who with? 
I would be in a cosy cottage in the Irish countryside with my husband and two babies. 

OFF DUTY…What do you do in your spare time?  
Read. I love reading, there is never enough time for it though.

PROUD MOMENTS …What are you most proud of?  
My children!
QUEASY …What turns your stomach? 
The smell of sick...makes me want to throw up. Mould growing on food makes my stomach turn to...eww!
  
RELAX…How do you relax?  
Hot bubble bath with a good book. Completely unwinds me and allows me to relax.

SONG…What’s your favourite song of all time?  
That's a really hard question. I'm not sure I have just one, I have different ones for different times in my life. Bran Adams 'summer of 69' comes very near the top though.

TIME …If you could go back in time and relive it again, when would you choose?  
I'd go back 9.5 months to when R was born and try to savour the moment a bit more. Life was completely crazy and I look back and remember very little. The first months past in a blur and it makes me sad because I remember every tiny detail of J’s first weeks.

UNKNOWN…Tell us something about yourself that no one else knows?  
I'm not sure there is anything than no one knows and if there is it’s that way for a reason. So I'll pick something not many people know. I once went on a date with a hot fireman.

VOCAL…. Who is your favourite artist?  
I love Shane Filan’s vocals. I also adore Pink.

WORK….. What is your dream job, and are you doing it now?  
I don't know what my dream job is, but I know I'm not doing it. Being a mummy is about the best job going though.

XRAY…Any broken bones? 
None!

YIKES…What’s been your most embarrassing moment?  
Grounding a speedboat comes pretty high! 

ZOO…. If you were an animal, which one would you be? 
A Lion.

I'd like to tag @chatty30, @F_a_B_ and @rachelbeasley of course you don't have to do it 

1 comment:

  1. oh very nice nice answeres, I will try to make mine too :)

    ReplyDelete