Friday 21 October 2011

Feel Good Friday




Well I haven’t written one of these in ages, I won’t add a link up but if anyone writes one then please do let me know so I can come and read.

It’s been a strange week and it would be easy to focus on all the sadness, I’ve never had a week with so many ups and down – I could make a rollercoaster out of them.

So to focus on the happy things. My friend finally had her baby girl on Sunday – she was 9 days late and I was almost as desperate for her arrival as her Mum was. I got a tiny bit over excited in Sainsburys when I was looking for a cute outfit – seriously boys stuff is just not quite as cute as girl’s things.
It’s actually only Thursday as I write this because I am not around Friday to do it, but hopefully by the time some of you read this I will have had tiny baby cuddles. Yes I get to go meet baby girl tomorrow, I am so excited and a little worried about how incredibly broody it is bound to make me. Just remind me of the sleepless nights please.

Also my wonderful friend @chatty30 has someone managed to get us front row tickets to Westlife, which brings us much happiness and excitement despite the fact that it will be the last time we see them in tour. What a way to end an incredible 14 years though!

Edit: Also managed third row tickets today - which was definitely another feel good moment :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I will remind you about the sleepless nights don't worry :p

    And yeah go me getting front row haha still can't believe it :P
    Shane watch out :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that is your job.
    Nor me....I deleted the email by mistake to so I can't go bk and keep checking haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are way more choices for girls clothes and things then for little boys. Little boys clothes doesn't have that much of different looks. :( My co-worker had a baby boy last week and got her some baby boys clothes just yesterday.

    Yeah for Tanja for getting you front row for one of the concert next year. Have fun at the tour next year.

    ReplyDelete