Monday 15 November 2010

Impatient!!

It's five days until my due date, meaning I could go into labour at any point. It also means that I could still have 15 days to wait... That's way to long. I don't want to be still waiting then. Send labour vibes my way please everyone.

He'll make his appearance when he's good and ready but there is no harm in hoping he comes a little early is there? Other than driving myself mad wondering if everything could mean it's a sign.

Not that I've had any signs, the only way I feel at the moment is completely and utterly exhausted. I had an hour nap the other day, then snuggled in bed with my little man for another hour while he continued to sleep. I even dropped off this afternoon while little un was napping.   My body is obviously telling me to keep it rested for when 'B' day arrives.

I'm going to have to start trying all the old wives tales soon. I'm not drinking raspberry leaf tea though it's gross. Fresh pineapple and curry I can handle. I'm even willing to go on a nice long walk... If the weather ever improves slightly otherwise I'm continuing to hibernate. I considered a walk today but the frost put me off, maybe tomorrow. Sex is meant to be a good one but I think i'll avoid that one until I'm overdue and completely losing my mind. Haha! Being the size of a whale and it being an effort to even move is hardly sexy is it?

I have the midwife on Thursday morning and I keep hoping I won't make the appointment but I am starting to fear I'll go over due.

So little squid Mummy, Daddy and your baby brother would love to meet you soon. In the next few days preferably.. Lots of other people would like to meet you to but I won't tell you about them incase you get shy and decide to stay put longer.

Although tonight might not be the best time since hubby is at work till 2am and his phone is sat here next to me. Muppet!!

Oh and just so you know the question 'have you had him yet?' drives me mad.
Yes I've had him, come home from hospital and not told anyone. Honestly!

No comments:

Post a Comment