Wednesday 16 March 2011

A - Z of Me

I stole this from Beth. Bascially you can learn a little about me. If anyone wants to steal it feel free.

A. Age: Twenty-Six

B. Bed size: Double, we really need a bigger one

C. Chore you dislike: Washing up. I detest washing pots – thankfully we have a dishwasher for most of it.

D. Dogs:
I have a black Labrador. We’ve had him three and a half years now, and I feel a bit sorry for him at times. He doesn’t get as much attention as he needs – soon he’ll be running around outside with the kiddies though :-)

E. Essential start to your day: Tea or some mornings coffee. Tea and toast these days, I never used to be a breakfast person but I wake up starving these days.

F. Favourite color: I don’t really have a favourite, but if I had to pick it would probably be Red.

G. Gold or silver:
Silver or white gold. I find yellow gold a bit... I dunno I just don’t like it.

H. Height:
Short. 5” if I’m being generous

I. Instruments you play(ed):
None. I’m completely unmusical in every way.

J. Job title: Account manager...sounds way more impressive than it is. I don’t work in accounts and I don’t manage any people.

K. Kids: Two beautiful boys <3 L. Live: Rugby in my little two bedroom house. Small and not perfect but it’s ours.

M. Mum’s name:
Mary

N. Nicknames: Lu.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Other than the night’s I’ve had my babies then none.

P. Pet peeves: Lateness, there are few scenarios where it’s acceptable.

Q. Quote from a movie:
“Nobody puts baby in the corner” *sighs*

S. Siblings:
Four big sisters and two big brothers.

T. Time you wake up: Anytime before 6:30 and 8:00 – depends how sleepy the children
are.

U. Underwear: Yes! I’m looking forward to the day I can wear pretty non nursing bras again... definitely treating myself.

V. Vegetables you don’t like:
Sprouts.

W. What makes you run late: I hate lateness; I’m seldom late and never was before I had children. Even now I find myself getting stressed if one of the children need changing when we are due to leave. Although I usually plan to leave so early that even if I do need to change them I still arrive on time.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Only on my teeth.

Y. Yummy food you make:
I’m not the greatest cook, I lack in confidence. Do fairy
cakes count? I find them rather yummy.


Z. Zoo animal favorites:
Monkeys – especially chimpanzees. I absolutely adore them. Penguins are pretty awesome too.

1 comment: