Wednesday 2 March 2011

Gym Candy

Going to the gym isn't entirely fun at the best of times but it gives me an hour’s head space away from the kids. It can be a blessing some days, when one or both of them are being particularly demanding...I love them to bits but everyone needs a break. It makes us all happier people and stops me from going mad.

However going to the gym after nearly a week of being up every hour or two, and feeling run down and full of cold is even less fun. I managed a half hearted work out yesterday, spent less time that normal, felt like I was going to pass out and went home. Think I'll wait a few days before going back.

I know what might have helped me, some eye candy. Preferably someone like this >>




Although I’d probably kill myself falling off a machine if someone that good-looking walked in. So it’s probably safer that I all I get is a gym full of old people.

3 comments:

  1. A bit of eye-candy really does help a stay at the gym, I have a real cute instructor who always sends out killersmiles. That alone is reason enough to keep visiting ha! ;)
    That picture of Shane creeps me out though, no offence lol Ah well, all the more for you ;) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if eye candy like that waleked in i think i would end up doing the same lol. Would be something worth looking at tho ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now if eye candy like that waleked in i think i would end up doing the same lol. Would be something worth looking at tho ;) xx

    ReplyDelete