Thursday 5 May 2011

Thirty Day Music Challenge – Day nine a song you can dance to

I don’t like dance music and I can’t dance to it – the question as to whether I can actually dance or not is a different question. I find the best kind of music to dance to is anything that’s cheesey, the cheesier the better in my opinion. I used to love going to flares back in the day and having a good boogie.

The song I have chosen was a song that you’d always find us dancing to.

The Tramps - ‘ Disco inferno’

1 comment:

  1. And I thought and thought and I am still not sure where I know the song from, I have the feeling its from the Saturday Night movie or the musical. I deffo knew it before Westlife sang it on tour, but you are right the cheesier the better to dance to :D *listens more and starts to dance*

    ReplyDelete