Thursday 12 May 2011

Thirty Day Music Challenge – Day thirteen to sixteen

Another catch up from me and it looks like I got days twelve and thirteen mixed up. Whoops!!

Day Thirteen – A Song from a band I hate

I tend to just ignore bands I don’t like so rarely hate any. The first that came to mind though is N-dubz, Dappy (what a stupid name) really gets on my nerves. I’d like him to fall off the face of the earth. I don’t know their music so I just picked a random song.

 

Day Fourteen – A song that no one would expect you to love

This is a tricky one, as I like to think my music tastes are quite diverse. So I’ve chosen a song by Blink 182, they are not a band I listen to often and I only have one album of theirs. I’m not sure whether people would expect me to listen to this or not, but looking back over my other choices and as they are mostly pop it is something different.

Blink 182 –First Date

Day Fifteen – A song that describes you

I’m sure these are getting harder, I have absolutely no idea. So I’d like anyone who’s reading to suggest a song that they think describes me. I’d be really interested in hearing what you come up with.

The chorus of Alanis Morissette - I'm A Bitch I'm A Lover is all I could come up with myself.

I’m a bitch, I’m a lover
I’m a child, I’m a mother
I’m a sinner, I’m a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I’m your hell, I’m your dream
I’m nothing in between
You know, you wouldn’t want it any other way

Day sixteen – A song that you used to love but now hate

Easy. I used to love Phil Collins – Against all odds. Its a wildly covered song and I can’t bear to listen to it anymore. Unfortunately I blame Westlife and Mariah Carey for this, it’s a song I skip every time I hear it these days. I’d be happy if I didn’t have to listen to it again.


That’s me done now for a couple of weeks. I probably should have started this at a better time, but I promise to get back to blogging properly after my holiday. That’s if anyone is still wanting to read :D

No comments:

Post a Comment