Wednesday 4 May 2011

Thirty Day Music Challenge - Days 6 - 8

Time for another catch up.

Day six A song that reminds you of somewhere

In honesty songs don’t tend to remind me of places, but there is one song that reminds me of a school trip in year 11. We went on a retreat for a week, it was brilliant and a group of us went again once we’d finished our exams.

The song is Green Day ‘Time of our life’



Day seven a song that reminds you of a certain event

This one’s easy, I’ve chosen Aerosmith ‘I don’t wanna miss a thing’. It was my first dance at the wedding so it will always remind me of that special and amazing day.



Day 8 A song that you know all the words to

I can sing along word for word to many songs, but there isn’t any that I know all the words to without the song in the background.

There is one song that I find myself singing at least once a day, I definitely know all the words to it.


There are even verses about lions, polar bears and throwing them overboard.

4 comments:

  1. Haha and a big LOL at row row row your boat
    Why am I not surprised about this song??

    Good choices for the other two songs as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at row row row your boat

    I love that aerosmith song, its one that me and Lee relate to a lot and I want it at my wedding too! Think its a popular choice..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haa even J sings it now...well his version is 'row row row row row row row' *screams* Love it!

    Sarah: Aerosmith is so popular, but its just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha and a big LOL at row row row your boat
    Why am I not surprised about this song??

    Good choices for the other two songs as well :D

    ReplyDelete