Sunday 18 January 2015

Frame it Friday


For me the choice is obvious this week. My Frame it Friday (yes I know it's now Sunday) is getting the amazing news of securing a house.

After months of stress, tears and frustration I was at the point where I feared we'd be homeless. It had got to such a scary place for me that when my ex husband offered us to go and stay with him if worst came to it; I seriously considering it. That is how desperate I felt.

However I viewed a property a week last Wednesday and received a call first thing Saturday morning telling me my application had been successful and the landlord had chosen me over the other applicants.

The house is gorgeous and quirky. Three floors and lots of steps throughout, there is something about steps in houses that I just love. Since getting the good news I have been frantically packing as I move two weeks tomorrow and I am away for the weekend prior to the move. Bunk beds have been ordered ad received, new bedding and lamp shades for the boys have been purchased. Then today I purchased myself a gorgeous lamp for my bedroom.

My mind is constantly racing with ideas of what I want to do and buy, my colour schemes have been chosen and I can't wait to get in there and make is MY home. Where I am now was never made into a home and I am not making that mistake again.

New chapter of my life is about to begin and I'm going to make sure its a good one.
 
 


4 comments:

  1. such great news - I can't imagine how stressed you were by it all - hope this is the start of a FAB 2015 for you all.
    thanks so much for linking up with #frameitfriday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing news! NOw time to get all the things you want to make it a home! Thanks for linking to #frameitfriday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new house!

    ReplyDelete