Tuesday 6 January 2015

Stationary

I am starting my new course very soon, module one is sat in my inbox waiting for me to get started. This led me to dreaming about pretty new stationary. I do love a pretty notebook, I rarely buy them as they end up sitting around untouched or with only a few pages every used.

I ventured over to paperchase online for some inspiration – a very dangerous move because immediately I fell in love with a notebook. It's a linen cover, with beautiful butterflies adorning it. I have a slight addiction to butterflies.

It's a good job my purse was not within reaching distance as this notebook wasn't the only one I fell in love with. I almost tried to justify needing a cute mini notebook with an owl, a spiral bound notebook and the butterfly one. I could have a different notebook for every occasion. Of course I'd have added some pretty pens to my basket as well and before I know it I'd have spent a fortune.

Unfortunately I can't justify £10 + P&P for a pretty notebook. I am going to have to settle for a cheaper one from one of the supermarkets. Which ultimately will do the same thing, allow me to scribble down my thoughts and idea and thats what is most important.




No comments:

Post a Comment