Friday 4 June 2010

I want...

... An Icandy Pear! It's on the scale of stamping my feet and demanding one. Although that doesn't work for toddlers so is highy unlikely to work for me. Mores the pity!!

Look >>>>




Isn't it amazing?! I didn't want a double buggy until I saw this - I've been debating if I need one since I found out I was pregnant. None of them did what I wanted - until I came across the pear! It can be arranged in 20 different ways.. how awesome!

The downside there is no price online which means its probably more expensive than a second hand car! No I'm not exagerating. Ants (my husband)response was 'I'd want it to make a cup of tea for that price.'
I did laugh, but it wasn't a no was it? Do you think he can be persuaded?!

I WOULD get three years use out of it, as you can use it as a single buggy as well as a double. So it would go some way to being value for money - a small way perhaps!

I'm not even convinced I could bring myself to part with so much money... but the more I think about it, the more i think I will need a double buggy. Joshua is walking but will only be 17 months, he's not going to want to walk all the time. Is he? I have no clue! Perhaps I could sell things... my two buggies for starters (yes I have two)

Anyway I am going to go and carry on dreaming...

http://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=pear_stroller

3 comments:

  1. uhh I saw kind of these in Dublin a lot. They looked very handy when you have two kids that small. I'll keep my fingers cross you will be able to afford one or a simple one, any chance to find a second hand one perhaps??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irish people must be rich :P Dont think I will ever afford one :( Even on ebay they are sooo much money :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I was going to suggest, they seem like the kinda buggy you buy and that never breaks so maybe secondhand? And then sell it again when your kiddies won't need it no more? :o :p

    ReplyDelete