Wednesday 2 June 2010

A little about me

I already write a blog filled with random things, but I do find I want to write baby related things but I don’t want to bore my readers so I thought I would start another blog for all Mummy related topics – keep the two separate. I’m not sure how it will work or if I will get any interest but that’s the reason behind doing one.

So a little about me.

My name is Lucy, I’m 25 and a mummy to Joshua Ryan who will be one in just under three weeks – I honestly don’t know where the past year has gone. He’s not a baby anymore but a toddler – it’s hard to imagine he was ever as small as he was. I’m also 15 weeks pregnant with number to, which is pretty exciting and scary at the same time.

Married to a Anthony – a lovely love guy, and we live in out ickle two bed house. Need and want a bigger one but it’s not possible right now, or in the foreseeable future. So we just squeeze in together! We have Dylan our Labrador, he’s crazy but so sweet and him and Joshua get on so well.

Think that’s about it, you will no doubt learn much much more about me as I write more posts!

Oh and if you read I would love to hear your comments and thoughts on any of my posts! J

No comments:

Post a Comment