Tuesday 15 February 2011

Blog Award: The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

First of all I would like to thank Beth for giving me this award, it was very sweet of her.

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award



Here's how the award goes:

1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Share 4 guilty pleasures that you have.
3. Pass the award along to some other sweet blogs


Guilty Pleasures

1. Hot chocolate, with whipped cream and baileys – such an indulgent treat

2. Chick lit novels

3. Westlife (particularly Shane Filan ..pwoar) – pretending to be fourteen again at their concerts

4. Watching my babies sleeping when I should be sleeping myself.


Some Sweet Blogs

1. Rachel Beasley - A must read of mine, about the ups and downs of life.

2. Little Miss Chatty - A fab blog, by a fab person (When she ever blogs :P)

3. Unpacked Mummy - A blog I discovered recently written by a lovely twitter person.

Congratulations to you sweet blogs receiving this award from me! You don't HAVE TO POST THIS, thats your choice ;) .

2 comments: