Wednesday 16 February 2011

Me Me Me

J has a new word to add to his list of words. ‘Me’, well it’s never just me it’s usually ‘Me, me, me’. We have absolutely no idea where he’s picked it up but it’s very cute. When he wants something he stands and points saying it repeatedly until we respond. It’s probably going to get annoying very quickly but it’s a hundred times better than pointing and whining at us.

I was talking to me friend from Littlemisschatty trying to decide where he could have got it from. Me isn’t a word that is used often in everyday life. Can’t think where we would have used it for him to pick it up. She suggested ‘Finding Nemo’ (a favourite of J’s), we were trying to remember what the seagulls say. After a quick google we found out that they actually say ‘mine’. It’s similar they repeat it over and over when they want something, so it could be from there.



Or it could be from absolutely anywhere?!

1 comment:

  1. Haha that you didn't notice it. I haven't seen the movie for ages. Although wasn't sure I think there are birds like that in Ice Age as well lol

    ReplyDelete