Tuesday 15 February 2011

The Things Kids Do

The Things Kids Do


I came across this earlier today while I was browsing some blogs, and Qwerty Mum has decided to do this cute little linky thing and I thought I’d quite like to join in.

J loves to put things on his head; books, toys, hats anything that he might be able to balance – along with things that he can’t balance. Which causes gorgeous little giggles as said item falls off.

His dinner plate was a proud achievement of his the other night. Hubby and myself were chatting away while eating dinner when suddenly J tried to get our attention and voila he was proudly balancing his dinner plate on his head. Camera came out of course as I was lucky enough to have my phone next to me – we probably should have laughed as it just encouraged him but it was super cute.



He's a silly sod, but so very cute!

7 comments:

  1. Haha thats a nice thing for him to do :D and he really looks proud in this pic. Weird idea tho to try to balance everything on his head :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know what goes through the minds of small people :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha what a brilliant capture. It is hard to not encourage them sometimes when they do things like this as it's just far too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, thankfully we've not had him try to put a bowl of ceral on his head!Haha
    I think I'd have struggled to balance a plate that well :)

    ReplyDelete