Tuesday 22 February 2011

Fill in the blanks

I have been tagged by the lovely Beth over at bethan-no-y to do this filling in the blanks-type-blog post. Came at a good time as I was wondering what to blog about today. So if you hadn’t already guessed it’s about filling in the blanks. So here goes, it’s probably not going to be terribly exciting.

I am: A mother, a child, a sister, a wife and many other things. Mostly I am just Lucy, a little lady muddling through life the only way I know how.

The bravest think I’ve ever done: Nothing I’ve ever done has felt brave at the time. Looking back deciding to try for another baby so soon after having a miscarriage was quite a brave thing to do. At the time though I didn’t look at it as being brave; it was just something that that felt right. I was still an emotional wreck and I had no idea how I'd cope if it happened again but I couldn't bear the thought of waiting.

I feel prettiest when: I’m wearing a pair of sparkly, dangly ear rings. I don’t get to do it very often and it usually means I’ve managed to straighten my hair, put on a touch of makeup and some clothes that aren’t covered in baby deposits.

Something that keeps me awake at night: Right now my boys. One who’s suffering with a chest infection and the other who wakes every three hours for milk. Usually though I’m kept awake by my brain going into overdrive and filling my head with random thoughts. Things I need to do, things I would like to do and things I should have done.

My favourite meal is: Lamb shank, stuffed with garlic and rosemary butter served with a white wine sauce and creamy mash.Although you can't beat a nice simliar lasagne with garlic bread.

The way to my heart is: honesty and love. Both of which my other half showers me with. The ability to make me smile, a real genuine happy smile is also very important.

I want to be: A good Mummy. Sounds cliché but it’s the one thing that is the most important to me. I want to do the best I can by my boys.

I don’t really have anyone to tag that hasn’t already done it apart from @Chatty30 Obviously you don’t have to do it, but you can if you want J

No comments:

Post a Comment