Friday 8 July 2011

Feel Good Friday

I was thinking the other day about how I don’t spend enough time thinking about the things that make me feel good, instead reflecting on the things that annoy me. This isn’t how it should be, we should all focus on the good things and do more of them because let’s face it feeling good is wonderful.

I thought it would be a nice idea to create a blog link up, where we can all post our feel good moments. 

So if you would like to join the rules are simple:
1. Write a blog post about something that’s made you feel good this week, it can be anything, big or small.
2. Add the badge below, just copy and paste the code onto your blog post - you can find the code on the left hand side of my blog.
3. Add you link below my post.
4. You don’t have to join every week.

My Feel Good Friday

I’ve never been a girlie girl and I’ve never been one to wear dresses, when I first met my husband I didn’t own a single dress and my first dress was my wedding dress. Now I have a couple in my wardrobe that never get worn because they are to dressy for everyday wear.

It was my nieces 20th birthday party on Saturday and I feeling a bit sorry for myself because I had nothing nice to wear. Even though it was only in my sisters garden, so I could have just gone in jeans and a vest top if I had wanted to. I didn’t though, so I headed for Asda and grabbed myself a couple of cheap dresses. Six pounds – bargain.

Wearing a dress made me feel pretty and feminine; in short it made me feel good.




Feel Good Friday





4 comments:

  1. I am exactly the same on the dress front! Well done hon, you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved dresses when I was little and a teenager but than you turn somehow into a woman and its not so easy to wear dresses anymore at least not maxi ones, you have to make sure your legs are shaved and stuff like that, so you cant just randomly pic a dress 2 minutes before leaving the house :p but from time to time I love to wear dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I would get involved but I'm the most miserable grump in the world at the moment! Next week I shall though promise :)
    You look awesomely awesome xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls :-)

    Bless ya Beth, you gotta be in grumpy soon :p

    ReplyDelete