Friday 29 July 2011

Feel Good Friday

It’s that time of week again; it seems to come round quicker and quicker. Looking forward to reading about what made you feel good this week. I’d really love to see some new people joining, so don’t be shy.

If I am honest I struggled to find something this week, not because it’s been a bad week. It’s been very pleasant and enjoyable, maybe that’s why I’ve struggled because nothing stands out. I decided my wardrobe was long overdue a sort out, so I made a start on it on Wednesday. I didn’t get very far as the children didn’t permit it. However I managed to sort out all my trousers, once I was finished I was only left with four pairs. Whoops, none of them are the perfect fit either. All the others were huge though, some of them would literally fall down if I walked across the room. That definitely felt good, these clothes fit me before I got pregnant, some of them even fit before I got pregnant the first time.

Its proof that I have definitely lost quite a lot of weight. I just wish I had some money to be able to go and buy some clothes; I’m quite excited at the prospect of potentially fitting into size 10 trousers.




Feel Good Friday






Wondering what 'Feel Good Friday' is all about, take a look at the original post

No comments:

Post a Comment