Tuesday 5 July 2011

Weigh In Wednesday


So after a conversation between a group of us last night about weight loss the lovely @F_a_B_ decided to start Weigh in Wednesday. It’s a chance for us to motivate each other with our goals, whether they are small or big. To lose weight, drop a dress size or just generally get a bit healthier.

I weighed myself tonight for the first time in months and I’m exactly the same, I don’t need to lose weight as such. However I’d like to lose a little more, and get a little healthier and fitter in the process. The last pounds are always the harder and after a brilliant few months when the weight literally just dropped off me, I’ve stalled. So here hoping this lovely lot can motivate me.

If you’d like to join us, the come on over. Just click the linky below.




Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment