Friday 15 July 2011

Feel Good Friday

This week is an easy yet slightly cheesy one. My feel good moment was Sunday evening just before bed; my two boys were playing together so nicely. It’s rare at the moment with J hiding toys or pushing his little brother around. I think they were playing chase, it was completely adorable. J was running over to R and saying ‘Raaarr,’ before turning and running away giggling, R grinned his head off and crawling after him. As soon as R got close to J he would giggle and run away again. I was too busy gushing over it to take any photos or record a video.

My heart melted and all the tantrums, sleepless nights and jealously were instantly forgiven. All the hard work was suddenly completely worth it, having them close together is definitely going to pay off. It gave me an insight into what good friends they are going to be.

This is a photo of them together earlier in the day.





Feel Good Friday







Wondering what 'Feel Good Friday' is all about, take a look at the original post.

2 comments:

  1. Omg that's too too sweet :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww they're cute and it's so sweet to have you boys being close :) I hope Iain and his baby sister are going to be the same O_o

    ReplyDelete